Tui Balms Coconut + Aloe Vera Massage Balm
Tui Balms Coconut & Aloe Vera Massage & Body Butter has a smooth buttery texture with the sweet scent of true coconut. This new recipe is heavenly!
Tui have combined the moisturising benefits of coconut oil with the soothing properties of aloe vera and shea butter to make a luscious massage and body butter.
- Aloe vera is high in antioxidants that improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Coconut oil’s high in beneficial fatty acids, especially lauric acid, which help to keep skin smooth to the touch.
- Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains fatty acids that protect and nourish the skin to reduce drying.
- Beeswax locks in skin moisture, fostering the skin cells and protecting the skin from environmental damage. It contains powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are beneficial to the skin.
- Olive oil contains inflammation-inhibiting antioxidants, which may assist with skin conditions such as eczema. The antioxidants in olive oil help repair damaged skin, soothe and relieve chapped, itchy and cracked skin whilst rebuilding the skin's moisture barrier to prevent further moisture loss.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase