Sans Ceuticals Cellular Repaid Face + Body Lotion
5% Niacinamide | Shea Butter | Grapeseed Extract
A silky emulsion utilising a therapeutic dose of 5% niacinamide along with a host of nourishing lipids. Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3 is a gold-standard dermatological ingredient that has been scientifically proven to repair UV damage, reduce pigmentation, calm redness, even skin tone, while stimulating collagen and elastin production.
KEY ACTIVE BENEFITS:
- Inhibits the transfer of pigment to skin cells thus preventing hyperpigmentation and fades existing pigmentation
- Reduces water loss
- Strengthens the protective barrier function of the skin by increasing ceramide production in the stratum corneum
- Reduces inflammation and balances the pH of skin
- Reverses and minimises UV damage by boosting the immune response [which declines with
- age] allowing DNA to repair & rejuvenate itself
- Regulates sebum production
- Niacinamide stimulates collagen and elastin production in fibroblasts, and inhibits enzymes that break them down
- Cellular energy [via mitochondria] is a fundamental element of cell regeneration — the key to healthy, fresh looking skin. As we age, this battery runs down thus resulting in tired looking skin. Niacinamide boosts mitochondria performance
Animal testing, artificial fragrances, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or artificial colours.
Safe for use during pregnancy.
Please email email@example.com to purchase