The Leto Belt is designed by Women’s Health Physiotherapists who have worked for over a decade treating women suffering from low back pain (LBP) and pelvic pain in pregnancy. The Leto Belt is an advanced lumbopelvic back support designed specifically for pregnant women to reduce back and pelvic pain and to allow women to remain active throughout their pregnancy.
The lightweight breathable fabric ensures a more comfortable fit than traditional belts, and the removable additional elastic support strap enables extra compression and support that can be individually adjusted and placed where it is most needed.
- Helps relieve Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain in Pregnancy and Beyond
- Improves Pelvic Stability
- Supports the Sacroiliac (SIJ) and Pubic Symphysis joints
- Supports the back and pelvis to allow you to continue to be active throughout your pregnancy
- Firm non-elastic main belt - lightweight, breathable, antimicrobial fabric
- Detachable elastic straps provide compression in any direction as required
- Non-slip lining to prevent slipping of the belt
- SIJ / Pubic Symphsis and Pelvic Girdle Pain in Pregnancy
- LBP in Pregnancy
- Still suitable for postnatal complaints related to SIJ and Pubic Symphisis hypermobility
Use a measuring tape around your hips at the level of your pubic bone then match that measurement with our size chart below.
Please note the belts are a generous size, so if you are in-between sizes choose the smaller size.
Size Hip measurement
How to wear your belt
Place belt behind your lower back and firmly wrap the belt around under your bump and fasten in front. The belt will overlap across the front which will give you added support.
Attach the smaller elastic strap at the back and firmly pull each side forward to attach around the front. Alternatively you may also wish to try attaching the elastic strap at the front instead and then pull the straps in a backwards direction – for some people this will give better relief of their symptoms.